A quick rundown of the changes:
- NEW: Match All/Any for smart lists
- NEW: Added password to sharing
- NEW: ComicRack can now open comics even if they have the wrong extension (cbr/cbz comes to mind)
- NEW: Drawing horizontal bookmarks in detail mode
- NEW: Additional view modes and information for the pages browser
- NEW: It is now possible to tag page images based on content (Cover, Letters, Story etc.)
- CHANGE: Reduced the scrolling speed of the mouse wheel
- BUG: Forgot to add matchers for the alternate properties
- BUG: Fixed Program/Document icons for XP
- BUG: Fixed some drawing glitches in the user interface
So now you can password protect your comic shares (keeping those "exotic" comics for yourself :))
Also this is the first release that has some support for per page information. For now this is limited to type tags. But I will extend this in the future...
The promised firewall setup stuff got stripped because of time constraints. It would have only worked with the windows "firewall" anyway.