ComicRack has a new home! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://comicrack.cyolito.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 01, 2007

First donations

Yep :)

I have received two donations. Thanks to one of these being very generous I currently stand at 80 €.
I also looked into some hosting options and came to following amount needed:

10 €/Month hosting
10 € domain registration fee

So currently I'm still 50 € short.

What I plan to do is put ComicRack on its own domain (comicrack.info, org whatever). Move the board there. Move the blogs there. Develop a backend database where ComicRack can store and retrieve comics information (something like cddb).

This would put the whole project to a new level i think...

Anyway, thanks to the donators. Every € is appreciated :)