- BUG: Preliminary Fix for the "Black pages" bug
- BUG: Page Part Overlay not always shown when it should have (resize, zoom mode change)
- BUG: Switched back to 1.3 sharpPdf library as the 2.x beta broke the pdf export
- BUG: Wrong names for new lists/folders in the database view
- BUG: Incomplete serialization of the xml information
- BUG: Resize of the Database-Panel if main window is to small
- NEW: Added "Move To Last Page Read" Command
- NEW: Added true positional drag & drop in lists
- NEW: Added Page Up/Down for browsing
- NEW: Support for reading ComicInfo.xml in archives
- NEW: Two menu entries for ComicRack Blog and User Forum
- CHANGE: Default information file in eComics is now ComicInfo.xml (without any path)
BTW the reason for this black page bug is that ComicRack loads pages in a background thread, because sometime in the future I want to share comics over the network (like iTunes can do with mp3).
But currently it can happen that i lose sync with this operation, and therefore the black page.