ComicRack has a new home! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://comicrack.cyolito.com/ and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

New Build at the weekend

I will release a new build on saturday or sunday. The build will fix some obvious bugs and add some small new features.

There are still chunks of functionality missing that are already planned. The next bigger things I will put into ComicRack are:
  • Whitepoint correction
  • a Rename Wizzard
  • completed Extension Manager in Preferences
  • a RSS feed reader (at least for this site :))
  • Annotating comics with pen on Tablet PCs
The big thing that I kinda roll in front of me is comic sharing in a local network like ITunes is able to do with songs. As an example, I am reading most of my stuff on one of the Tablet PCs I own. So i have to manually copy files to them to read them. This means also that reading states (last opened etc) are not the same on the different machines. Sharing the comics over the network would solve this problem. An alternative approache would be a check out/in process. But I like the "Share your Library" option better :)

And as there's a forum now, you can bring in your own ideas.

It would also be cool if people who like ComicRack would spread the word a little bit. Bring some life to this dark page. Tell your friends, post in forums, mention it etc.

For now I guess I can greet each visitor personally. hehe